Biennial international exhibition of plants and equipment for the production of heat and energy from wood combustion,
21 – 25 February 2018, Veronafiere.
Progetto Fuoco is the only global event in the wood heating sector:
• 754 companies (+ 15% compared to the previous edition) of which 322 abroad on 105,000 square meters of exhibition space (2016 data);
• 70,317 visitors, 14,450 of whom are foreigners from 69 countries (2016 data);
• Unique fair with display of working products and smoke extraction system;
• Scientific collaborations with AIEL, technical partner, University of Padua TeSAF, Assocosma, Anfus and all the main associations of the sector;
• Opinion on the level of satisfaction of exhibitors for participation in Progetto Fuoco: 91% positive, 8% neutral, 1% negative.
• Opinion on the attendance of visitors by exhibitors: 81% positive, 18% neutral, 1% negative.
• Opinion on visitor quality by exhibitors: 71% positive, 28% neutral, 1% negative.
The product sectors of Progetto Fuoco:
• Modern and traditional heating appliances (fireplaces, stoves, kitchens, barbecues).
• Pellets and wood.
• Pellet machines and large biomass plants.
• Technical materials and components.